Consultations by Phone and In-Person
Many ask, “How can you do a consultation on my home or office without actually seeing it?” Although an in-person consultation is the ideal, it’s not the only option when you’re looking for a professional feng shui consultation.
On top of that, having an in-person consultation is a big expense and takes a lot of time. And what about those who live in areas where there are no experienced feng shui consultants?
The good news is that a telephone consultation is not only possible, it’s much more practical.
The truth is, there are many consultants out there whose intentions may be good, but, competent, full-time consultants are few and far between, and with a detailed floor plan, accurate compass readings, and even pictures, Kathryn can give you an accurate, detailed assessment of your space and feng shui guidance about how to maximize your home for wealth, good health and happy relationships.
You can choose between a 1/2 hour or 1 full hour (the most popular) phone consultation with Kathryn. The call’s recorded so you can listen to the consultation as many times as you like — because you will always hear something new every time you listen! You’ll find out where the power spots are in your home or office and how to maximize these power spots and minimize the problem areas. You’ll receive your diagram of your floorplan with notations and the telephone call will be recorded and sent to you in a digital file by email.
What will I need to provide you with at the time of the consultation?
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale showing all doors and windows. Kathryn prefers to work on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper versus architectural drawings. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will need to have one drawn.
- Birth dates of everyone in your home or of the principals of your business and any important members of management.
- Year of construction and the dates of any renovations (new carpet, new decorating, new room, etc.). This date helps me to prepare the “natal chart” of your home or office.
- A compass degree reading (i.e., South 182 degrees, not South). In feng shui, each degree reading has a separate meaning. By having exact readings, she can give you precise and accurate information. It’s the difference between reading your horoscope in the paper and having one professionally prepared based on your specific date and time of birth.
- Have all your materials and information ready to mail or email to Kathryn
- Pay for your consultation. Important: this confirms your appointment. Appointments will not be set without making the payment first. Please direct emails to this address.
- Send an email notifying Kathryn of your payment and include your phone number(s) so she can contact you.
- Once payment is received, you will receive a call or email with three times Kathryn is available for consultation. Select the time and then you will be scheduled.