By Kathryn Weber
When you’re working toward a goal, such as to sell your house or finalize your divorce, you don’t want to have to wait. Or, when you have a sincere desire, you want to find a way to bringing your desire to fruition faster.
This technique was shared with me and it’s proven to be a valuable way to improve your odds of success! Good luck to you on your endeavor.There are many ways in which you can use this technique.
Here are a few suggestions on ways to use this technique:
1. If you’re looking for a job: place a resume or C.V. in a red folder.
2. If your visa is not coming through: then place a copy of your passport and/or travel papers in a red folder.
3. If your divorce is not coming through: then place that paper – or write your wish on a piece of paper and place it in the red folder.
4. If you’re facing legal problems: place papers in a red folder.
5. If you’re facing bankruptcy: place papers in a red folder.
6. If you have too many bills to pay: write your wish that you receive funds to pay your bills.
7. If you want to sell your house: place house papers in a red folder.
Other ideas: love letters, book or business proposals, manuscripts, school papers, college applications, etc., into a red folder.
After preparing the folder with your documents inside, you should place a pair of feng shui flutes or hollow bamboo on top of the folder and tie them with a black and green ribbon. Take the flutes and the documents and place on a table on the right side of the main door as you stand inside and look out, NOT on the right as you look IN the door.
Then watch and you will see how things move fast and your wishes come true!
Copyright Kathryn Weber. All rights reserved.