When you are working toward a goal, such as to sell your house or finalize your divorce, you don’t want to have to wait. Or, when you have a sincere desire, you want to find a way to bringing your desire to fruition. This technique was shared with me and it’s proven to be a valuable way to improve your odds of success! Good luck to you on your endeavor.There are many ways in which you can use this technique. Here are a few suggestions on ways to use it:
1. If somebody is looking for a job: place a resume or C.V. in a red or purple folder.
2. If sombody’s visa is not coming through: then place a copy of your passport and/or travel papers in a red or purple folder.
3. If somebody’s divorce is not coming through: then place that paper – or write your wish on a piece of paper and place it in the red or purple folder.
4. Or if somebody is facing legal problems: place papers in a red or purple folder.
5. Bankruptcy: place papers in a red or purple folder.
6. Too many bills to pay: write your wish that you receive funds to pay your bills.
7. House to sell: place house papers in a red or purple folder.
Other ideas: love letters, book or business proposals, manuscripts, school papers, etc., into a red or purple folder.
After preparing the folder you should place a pair of feng shui flutes or simple pieces of bamboo and tie them with a black and green ribbon. Place the flutes on the documents and place on a table on the right side of the main door as you stand inside and look out, NOT on the right as you look IN the door. Then watch and you will see how things move fast and your wishes come true!
© K Weber Communications LLC 2002-2009
Kathryn Weber is the publisher of the Red Lotus Letter Feng Shui E-zine and certified feng shui consultant in classical Chinese feng shui. Kathryn helps her readers improve their lives and generate more wealth with feng shui. For more information and to receive her FREE Ebook “Easy Money – 3 Steps to Building Massive Wealth with Feng Shui” visit http://redlotusletter.com and learn the fast and fun way how feng shui can make your life more prosperous and abundant!
Copyright Kathryn Weber. All rights reserved.