Water is one of the elements few homes have. Sure, most homes a bathroom and kitchen with faucets, showers, toilets and baths are common. But that’s draining water. What’s uncommon to find is generating water – in feng shui, that’s the water that’s found in ponds, streams, fountains, swimming pools and aquariums.
And while building and maintaining a swimming pool, pond or fountain can be time consuming and expensive, having an aquarium doesn’t have to be. Better still is the fact that in feng shui an aquarium is one of the best activators for wealth there is!
Following these recommendations will help you to place your aquarium correctly and see the flow of wealth into your life greatly improve.
- Create a beautiful bubbling aquarium. Purchase an aquarium that is the correct size for your home or office. Too small will bring little money, too big is overwhelming. Make sure the aquarium is suitable for keeping fish alive and has a good oxygenation system that bubbles and activates the water – and keeps the fish healthy, too.
- Add beautiful plants, stones and embellishments. Creating a beautiful aquarium brings beautiful wealth energy to your home and office, so be sure to enhance the aquarium with plants and pretty stones. Another great idea? Put a beautiful image behind the aquarium that can be seen through the glass.
- Enhance wealth with a water dragon. Dragons love to be around water and adding a dragon to your aquarium will bring wonderful growth and wealth energy to your aquarium. Just make sure that the dragon is made specifically for aquariums and won’t harm your fish.
- Select beautiful fish. Whether you choose fresh water or salt water fish, is up to you. Just make sure that they are suited to one another. Select the prettiest and healthiest fish that you can find. Even colorful guppies can be good feng shui.
- Keep auspicious fish numbers. If you want a traditional feng shui aquarium, stock it with eight gold fish and one black gold fish, for nine total fish. The eight gold or red and one black fish gives precious yang energy go the aquarium and the black fish is a touch of yin. The number is also a number of prosperity. Try to stock your aquarium with numbers in multiples of 9, making sure they can live together in your aquarium.
- Maintain your aquarium. An aquarium that is dirty or that is not regularly maintained will bring ill health and financial difficulties to your home or office. Always make sure you have a topnotch filtration system to keep the water clear. Make sure it is bright, clean and clear at all times to activate good, clean, and vibrant financial energy.
- Place your aquarium correctly. Water is best when placed near the front of the house, especially when it’s close to the front door. Seeing water at the front door is a wonderful wealth activator. Other good locations include the north sector of career and generating wealth, southeast sector of accumulated wealth, and east sector of health and family growth, and in the southwest sector. You can also place the aquarium wherever the 1 star flies to boost it’s money-generating energy. In 2014, the 1 star is in the southwest, in 2015 the 1 star will be in the east.
- Where not to place your aquarium. As important as it is to place your aquarium in the right place, it’s equally important you don’t put it in the wrong place. The wrong places include the kitchen, the bedroom, or a bathroom. Adding water to these locations brings financial and health hardships. It’s also not a good idea to place an aquarium in the south corner of your living room or home as this can hinder your success.
Copyright Kathryn Weber. All rights reserved.